- Born: 19 Aug 1894, Tyhlow, Galicia, Austria
- Marriage: Mykhailo (Mike) HANEWICH on 28 Oct 1914 in Oyen, Alberta, Canada
- Died: 2 Jan 1948, Oyen, Alberta, Canada aged 53
- Buried: Oyen, Alberta, Canada
Noted events in her life were:
• She had a residence in Bruckenthal, Galicia, Ukraine. Bruckenthal was a German built settlement that was destroyed by the Soviets after WW2 because it was German. There is only a cemetary there today.
• She immigrated on 9 Apr 1913. Sailed on the steamship Niagra from Havre, France to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
She was alone from her family but with other immigrants from Galicia. She had $11 in her pocket.
Her destination was Saskatoon and then Alsask where she worked in a hotel and then met Mike Hanewich.
Eva married Mykhailo (Mike) HANEWICH, son of Liwko Levontie (John) HANEWICH and Goffia (Maria) WASYLENCHUK, on 28 Oct 1914 in Oyen, Alberta, Canada. (Mykhailo (Mike) HANEWICH was born on 13 Oct 1886 in Chornyi Potik, Bukovina, Romania and died on 11 Dec 1966 in Oyen, Alberta, Canada.)