Karl Andreas (Uncle Andrew) HILLERUD
- Born: 1 Jul 1882, Bardu, Troms, Norway
- Christened: 30 Jul 1882, Maalselven, Bardu, Troms, Norway
- Died: 25 Dec 1964, Bellingham, Whatcom, Washington, USA aged 82
- Buried: Bethany Chapel Cemetery, Whatcom County, Washington
Another name for Karl was ANDREW.
ID:pd00000002783612Gender:m Role:barn Person no.:1 Date of birth: 01.07.1882
P.no.RoleFamily position, marital status and occupationNameAge/bornPlace of birthResidence
barn Karl Andreas 01.07.1882
far gdm. Hans Olsen 1848 Stejen
mor Berit Andreasdtr. 1849 Stejen
fadder Gdm. Ole Hanssen Vikaf Ibestad
fadder hstr. Marit Hansdtr.
fadder Peder Peders.Stejen
fadder hstr. Anne Mattisdtr.
Baptism no.Serial no.YearBaptism dateConfirmedBaptism placeParish/Church
264 13 1882 30.07
Noted events in his life were:
• He immigrated in 1900. Emigrated to USA, was a logger and farmed near Bellingham, WA.
Karl Andreas Last name: Hans. Gender: m Age: 18 Residence: Bardo Position: ug Arb Destination: Crookstone, Minn Ship: Salmo Line: American Ticket: Bill. bet. i Amerika Registration date: 25.07.1900
• He was naturalized in 1903 in Polk, Minnesota, USA. Name: Andrew Hillerud
Reel: 4 Code: 8Volume: IPage: 518Document Type: Declaration of Intention Years:1900 -1903
• He appeared on the census in 1905 in Crookston, Minnesota, USA. Crookston Twp, Polk, Minnesota, USA. ocp Farm Labourer
• He appeared on the census in 1930 in Lawrence, Whatcom, Washington, USA. Andrew Hillernd
[Andrew Hillerud] Gender: Male Birth Year: abt 1883 Birthplace: Norway Race: White Home in 1930: Lawrence, Whatcom, Washington
Marital Status: Single Immigration Year: 1902 Relation to Head of House: Head Father's Birthplace: Norway Mother's Birthplace: Norway
Andrew Hillernd 47
Alpha Hillernd 24
• He immigrated visit to Alberta in 1934. Name: Andrew Hillerud Age: 52 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1882 Arrival Port: Huntingdon, British Columbia Date of Arrival: 21 Sep 1934 Birth Location: Bardn Norway Gender: Male Citizenship: American